English Language Teaching Centre (ELTC) is an institution under the Ministry of Education (MOE), Malaysia. ELTC offers professional development courses and programmes to in-service English language teachers, lecturers and professionals such as School Improvement Specialist Coaches (SISC+), State English Language Trainers and English Subject Panel Heads as well as officers from the Divisions of the MOE.
ELTC invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
(a) Lecturer, Gred DG54/52/48/44/41 (KUP) - 8 vacancies
Candidates for this position must possess the following qualifications / experience.
- A first degree in English, TESL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or a related field and / or \
- A Master’s degree in English, TESL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or a related field.(Candidates with a Doctoral degree in English, TESL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or a related field will have an added advantage)
- A Diploma in Education from an Institute of Teacher Education (IPG) or a University recognized by the MOE
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in teaching English in school (primary and / or secondary) government schools.
- CEFR Level: C2
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the above position by completing the application form (Borang PPP/ELTC). The application form is available for download on this web page.
Completed forms and copies of certified documents should be sent to:
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING CENTRE
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION MALAYSIA
KOMPLEKS PENDIDIKAN NILAI
71760 BANDAR ENSTEK, NEGERI SEMBILAN
on or before: 30 June 2018
1. Iklan Perjawatan Pensyarah Bahasa Inggeris ELTC 2018
2. Borang Permohonan Pensyarah ELTC 2018