Digital Science Show
- The Petrosains Online Science Short Video Competition is a special competition dedicated for all secondary school teachers to share their knowledge and expertise through digital world.
- Participants need to submit 3 minutes video of 2 or 3 demonstrations either in English or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Based on the judging criteria such as creativity, STEM content, Video editing and Originality, the winners will be selected by Petrosains.
- Registration now open
- Last submission 31st May 2018
- No state/zone/national level. The winner will be announced during PSSC 2018 grand final in October.
- Open for all secondary school teachers in Malaysia
- Duration of the science video is 3 minutes of maximum 3 demonstrations
- The video must be either in English or Bahasa Malaysia ONLY
- The reference link must be included at the end of the video
- Complete entry form and video presentation must be submitted through email firstname.lastname@example.org (complete with entry form and youtube link)
- Champion : RM 3,000
- First Runner Up : RM 2,000
- Second Runner Up : RM 1,000
More info visit this website Petrosains