ERL Maintenance Support Sdn Bhd (E-MAS)
Safety Executive responsible in supervising and coordinating all activities of Safety & Security Department in line with the department and company's objective and mission.
- Responsible in supervising and coordinating all activities of the Safety & Security Department in line with the department and the company's objective and mission.
- Assist the HOD in ensuring all approved policies, procedures and procedures are disseminated in a proper and timely manner within the department and where applicable, throughout the department/company.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective program and ensure compliance of local legislation
- Responsible to identify unsafe acts, conditions and hazards, investigate root causes and report to management
- Responsible for implementing and organizing safety & health programme
- Minimum Diploma in Safety & Health
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field
- Have good knowledge in Occupational Safety & Health Management System and its statutory requirements
- Must be computer literate
- Priority is given to those with related working experience in safety environment
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia & English language [oral & written]
- Malaysian citizen only [with valid MyKad]